Our response to coronavirus (COVID-19)
Alongside Cheshire West and Chester Council and the community and voluntary sector, we are leading the coordinated community response to COVID-19 in west Cheshire.Find out more
Title: The Flexible Future of Your Workforce – HR Training
Date: 20th August 2020
Time: 10am – 11.30am
Facilitator: Paul Dickinson, EM Potential
A FREE online session about HR & supporting your employees for Community & Voluntary Third Sector organisations in west Cheshire.
How to support people returning to work after lockdown and learn from those who have worked from home throughout.
How can employers cater for these different needs and concerns?
· Flexible Furlough Scheme – how does it work?
· Considerations: reducing people costs, including redundancy alternatives.
· Managing performance & expectations in the new normal – performance management, contracts, working time, data protection.
· Employee benefits – tax free homeworking allowances.
· Flexible leave options – parental leave, furlough, unpaid leave, buying additional holiday days.
· Re-induction – Some people will have not performed work for several months if they have been furloughed.
· Mini appraisals – Career and personal development plans may have been placed on hold during lockdown.
· Supporting work / life balance – For those people who are continuing to work from home a thinning of work/life boundaries may be contributing to high stress. Are there measures that can be taken with work patterns and organisation to support people?
Booking: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org